Hours & Directions
Hours: The BNC is open everyday from 9:00am – 2:00pm
Admission: Admission to the Biscayne Nature Center is free. Guided program and special event fees are noted where applicable.
Directions: Take I-95 or US 1 to the Key Biscayne Exit
- Follow signs to the Rickenbacker Causeway and through the toll.
- Continue until you see signs for Crandon Park.
- Take the North Beach Entrance into Crandon Park. (This is across the street from the Golf Course)
- Once you enter the Park, drive through the toll booth and turn left.
- Proceed to the end of the parking lot.
- The Nature Center is located at the Northern end of the Park. There is a cream-colored awning that marks the entrance.
- If you find yourself in the village of Key Biscayne, you’ve gone too far. A U-turn will have you headed back toward the Nature Center.